Sunday, March 8, 2009

life

Life is a going really well. Next Tuesday I will start volunteering at the Gangdu Elementary School to help teach English. In China I am having wonderful I am incredibly to everybody like Kristin, Jennifer, Vincent, Kristian, Merriam, Mellisa, Nick, and supporters who could make this possible. I walk just about every where talking with people and thinking.one of biggest ways I have changed in China is view about having a structure and plan for everything.I feel really lost in my in thoughts about the future and the change that I want to bring to the world, after sailing in circles in my sea of thoughts, I realize am only 18 I can still become whatever I want. Its okay to be lost for now.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks Philmon,
Indeed... you have a lot of time to still figure things out, and also sure they will change over time some. One thing though... I am sure you will make your change in the world.... You already are in many ways!