Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm Back

I am back in America and I already want to go back to China. I things I would say I miss the most would be my friends.
In this year in China I learned many things. Two very important things that I learned were how to keep a room tidy. Another very important thing I learned was that in life everyday depends on you, while in China I learned that I make my own environment. If you go to a foreign county it doesn’t mean you can learn the language. I learned if you don’t have a good sense of self –control you cannot accomplish anything. All in All this year taught me that everything my teachers and parents say about studying are true: everything depends on self control and hard work. Also something that I got better at in China is communicating with people, being dropped into a new environment with few friends forced to active in making friends and talking with people.
I want to thank Oneworld Now! for providing with the opportunity to go to China, I am forever grateful.
For the people who read my blog ,thank you